Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
I have 1 of the very first NITROUS plates ever for the Jeep SRT8.
Works awesome and atominzed the "juice" & super head & shoulders above my
nozzle set-up.

I will sell it for $200 shipped.

not b/c I want to, b/c I am Fkn poor!!!! :-(

email me at [email protected] for a picture, as my account here is .....?...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Nitrous Outlet, RDP, and Bwoody all have hemi plates. The latter two look like they are manufactured by the same company to me.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm in the process of installing the full Nitrous Outlet Kit...the plate is a work of art and makes the install and engine bay look very clean....

Wont be able to post pics until its out of the shop....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wil check these other ones out post your pics up when you get a chance, I am just looking for a 100 kit for an occasional race

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have a zex kit with a brand new nitrous outlet 85mm plate to be installed. I no longer need the plate since I just came up on a ported 90mm Intake manifold, my plans are to get an 90mm arrington nitrous throttle body. I have seen nothing but good comments for the nitrous outlet plate, thats why I bought it. Change of plans I no longer need it, if your interested shoot me a PM!?

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
anyone have a 85mm polished nitrousplate thats brand new unused?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have a brand new in box 85mm nitrous outlet plate that I was going with, but changed plans. Its not polished , just black. If your interested pm me.

Victor.

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
What brand? Can I have it polished since it's black??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
416 Posts
Its made by Nitrous Outlet, brand new in box! Yes it can be polished, but you would have to find a shop that does polishing. It is aluminum and nitrous outlet charges an extra $150 to polish their plates on top of the $299.99 the 85mm plate is tagged at. PM me if your interested! I dont want to high jack this guys thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts