Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NO.... I dont have a Juiced WK2, but got your attention didn't I. :cool:

:bluecap:

I am wondering who is working on this, I know ONE of you is. Nitrous it the only power adder that will work without tuning.

A wet shot brings its own fuel the game. The 392 should be good for a 125 shot. A progressive controller linked to an AFR cut-off will do the job.

Kobrakid ran 11.2 on a stocked tuned WK1 in early '07 with nothing but spray and exhaust, granted he probably fried lots of stuff, lol.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
NO.... I dont have a Juiced WK2, but got your attention didn't I. :cool:

:bluecap:

I am wondering who is working on this, I know ONE of you is. Nitrous it the only power adder that will work without tuning.

A wet shot brings its own fuel the game. The 392 should be good for a 125 shot. A progressive controller linked to an AFR cut-off will do the job.

Kobrakid ran 11.2 on a stocked tuned WK2 in early '07 with nothing but spray and exhaust, granted he probably fried lots of stuff, lol.
Damn how'd he get his sooooooo early?! :silly:

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
typo bug strikes again...

Reactions: navyavi469

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And it is fixed!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
I "cobrakid" had a B&G tune, no exhaust, and Iridium 2 step cooler plugs.

never melted anything "run" wise.... a nitrous backfire in the pit, put an end to that party.

a leaking solenoid, unbeknownst to me... filled motor with nitrous, while I was putting
in my nitrous parameters on the Predator, and when I turned key. boom....

Anyway, I was thinking the same thing..... but a 100 wet shot, iridium plugs, use the
highly oxygenated fuel....and a richer nitrous jet. So you get the octane, and more oxygen.

[email protected] seem do-able with a few other minor tricks and driving techniques....

·
Registered
32 Posts

never melted anything "run" wise.... a nitrous backfire in the pit, put an end to that party.

a leaking solenoid, unbeknownst to me... filled motor with nitrous, while I was putting

Anyway, I was thinking the same thing..... but a 100 wet shot, iridium plugs, use the
highly oxygenated fuel....and a richer nitrous jet. So you get the octane, and more oxygen.

[email protected] seem do-able with a few other minor tricks and driving techniques....
Thats why I am extremely cautious.. I didn't even have a tune, or tuner.. I put down 490whp on a strict dyno back when I had the 300 on a 150 shot. I always step my fuel jets for more than the Nitrous Jets.. I should say I ran two steps colder of an iridium plugs, and had no issues for 50k miles.. Nitrous was installed at 4k miles just an FYI.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Would be interesting to see the results when people start trying some of these things.

·
Registered
314 Posts

Cobrakid
How it going? Nice to see you are still around. I was in the market to pick up a new 2014 300 SRT, in the next 2 weeks, and was wonder how the new motor are handling NO2? It seem the new motors are not as good as the older 6.1 when adding NO2 am I mistaken?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts