Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congrats Dupre, your beast is finally up in the air with progress being made already :)

Attachments

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet!! When is Stage 6 going to have a private track day with all their turbos?!
We'll be representing pretty hard in Bradenton.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Sweet! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!
Yep this one will be running stock exhaust manifolds so it will be interesting to see how it does.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
This will also be the kit that gets jigged for the production kits, so all you lurkers looking for a mail order front mount kit, get ready to buy some Turbo madness

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Shouldn't be a problem, that's what we use to.
Enjoy te build!:)
That's what we are hoping. It'll just be nice to see the difference from the stock mannys to the header kits.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
This will also be the kit that gets jigged for the production kits, so all you lurkers looking for a mail order front mount kit, get ready to buy some Turbo madness
Just curious on this, but with the stock exhaust manifolds & say HB's SW headers would there only be a couple different connecting pipes or is there more than that. Would it be possible for them to swap out those couple pieces, if that's all there is, with some made from a jig from HB's headers?

Jim

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just curious on this, but with the stock exhaust manifolds & say HB's SW headers would there only be a couple different connecting pipes or is there more than that. Would it be possible for them to swap out those couple pieces, if that's all there is, with some made from a jig from HB's headers?

Jim
Each header setup is a little different so the pipe routing would not be the same. Are you asking if you could modify a stock manifold kit to use with headers?

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
You need to bring your ride to Bradenton Keoni! This is going to be a Stage 6 madhouse for Turbo Jeeps. I wanna see you roll on some Lx's. Hehe! I can't wait for the Fab 4 of us to all have Turbo kits. I never thought this would happen for all of us. :D

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
We've actually got 2 Jeeps on lifts right now.:D It's about to be a busy few weeks. Could possibly have 3 on lifts by next week. It's about to be a juggling act of Jeeps going on now that the Viper TT is done and Chris' Jeep is done. It's full throttle for all the Jeeps in the shop.

Reactions: TOMMYSRT

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Do they have a street night the night before the Bradenton race? We should roll out stage 6 style and step on some pee pees. Buhahaha!

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
We've actually got 2 Jeeps on lifts right now.:D It's about to be a busy few weeks. Could possibly have 3 on lifts by next week. It's about to be a juggling act of Jeeps going on now that the Viper TT is done and Chris' Jeep is done. It's full throttle for all the Jeeps in the shop.
so when is dyno day HB? :D

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
Harryballs you need to start doing serialized plaques on all the turbo kits you install. I hope one day I've got the cheddar to do another S6M WK1... twins this time of course on a purely street/strip setup. Did you ever save me a Turbo-Jeep t-shirt?

You also need to contact a few magazines, you're pumping out enough of the same products to get noticed on a national level.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.