Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. U can start by doing a cai, 180 t stat, oil catch can, and a custom tune.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive got an 08 changed out my 06 m3 for it and don't mis that car at all. And thanks for those mods any particular brands or vendors. And I'm new to forums so if i don't reply correctly let me no.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Ive got an 08 changed out my 06 m3 for it and don't mis that car at all. And thanks for those mods any particular brands or vendors. And I'm new to forums so if i don't reply correctly let me no.
Welcome to the forum.. U can start by doing a caibwoody, volant, arrington, afe are all good, 180 t statI have a jet, oil catch canBT(billet Technology, and a custom tuneJohan, Joel, and AJ are very good and members of this forum..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Welcome!! Answers above in red, all items can be purchased from site vendors for good deals.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
well, if you dont want to go broke, dont drive it..... mods + gas = no money. yay $4.10 per gallon!!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Thats what the tax return is gonna be used for gas for the summer. Lol. Is it true that with a tune and bolt ons i'll get a little better gas milage just cruising?
In general helping you car breath better (cai and exhaust) usually will help mileage some and the tuners have MPG tunes in them nowadays as long as you can stay out of the throttle.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Are the tuners sending programs via email? Im just curious i see some of those hand programers out there just never tried them.
O yea I have to keep it simple for now i have a 2yr old i have to wait til she's in a booster seat before applying boost .Lol
Haha Gotcha!!

And yeah the tuners send the custom tunes via email. It will make a huge difference! Seems to wake the beast up.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Diablo makes the ones we all use for are jeeps, The most basic is the predator, the trinity is touch screen and has some nice monitoring features.. And i believe they released a newer one called the intune.. I have the trinity, works great for me.. Basically a tuner will send you a tune that you will upload to that handheld tuner and you will be good to go.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I'm sure someone else can comment on that. I have eibach with qa1 shocks and love it! I highly recommend getting the qa1 shock when you lower the jeep. But i know plenty of guys that just run the eibachs and it is just fine :D

·
Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Welcome. I have an 08 as well traded my 06 Gto for it.. miss the Gto though. But the jeeps better!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.