Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone....Just signed up today for this forum. I have been active over on LXForums and Chargerforums for about 4 years under the same screen name. I am in the process of selling my 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona (Go Mango) and I am looking forward to getting a 2009-10 GC SRT8. I am not in a huge hurry as I have my sons car for the winter while he is a school.

If anyone is interested in a trade with some $$$ (of course) drop me a line. Here is a pic in case anyone wants more info.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Welcome over here!! I'm sure you'll find something with the '12's hitting the lots.

Good luck on the sale of your Charger!

·
Registered
418 Posts
welcome, hopefully you sell the Charger soon because there is a few GCSRT's for sale on the For Sale section..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome over here!! I'm sure you'll find something with the '12's hitting the lots.

Good luck on the sale of your Charger!
I was thinking the same thing. Also, any of these trucks coming off of 2 and 3 years leases should be hitting the lots shortly.

Cant wait to get one!!!

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Welcome and i hope you find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome! Good luck with your search and sale!

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Brighton here, but soon back to East Lansing after break, just got done today haha. nice daytona, a little back I looked around and there were a pretty good amount available in the LP. Just a matter of lookin, matter of time now like all the guys said with the '12's getting in peoples hands.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
Welcome from Clarkston. Happy hunting!

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Welcome from Wixom...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts