Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys how's everyone doin? Had my black Jeep srt8 2007 for a year now and looking to upgrade and add some stuff to it does anyone know any good parts and accessories websites that i could look into? Thanks guys anytime anyone wants to chat about how cool their srt8 is drop me a line!!!!:)

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Dang, a year without a mod ?

Check out the vendors on here, Marylandspeed is usually running specials. Skip at demonperformance will hook you up the best he can. Check out the for sale section to for good deals on used.

Get you a tuner, CAI, catch can. Then contact Johan or JB on here for a CMR tune. That'll wake the beast up as a starter.

Or go balls out and get some twin turbos on there lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
If u haven't done anything yet.... Start with cold air intake, 180 t stat, oil catch can was supposed to be done long time ago, and a custom tune.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Get a predator or trinity or the new one that came out awhile ago "intune"

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
ok i'm on it so tune, oil catch thingy, 180 stats t, then contact Jb got it

i'll start with learning about the tuner thingy.....
If your not going crazy get a predator to start. Get a used for cheap on here. Or you have an Intune (upgraded predator) then a trinity.

You can always buy a predator for now and sale it later and upgrade. Just need a laptop to log with the predator.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
i'm an idiot im sorry, what is a predator and intune what does it do for your jeep? You guys are great help by the way..
They are handheld tuners that allow you to update the tuning on the jeep and record/log tuning data to revise the tune. They come preloaded with "canned" tunes, but to really see the gains you need a custom tune specific for your jeep.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Team Hellcat
156 Posts
Welcome! I only added these MODS and run 12.3's!

If u haven't done anything yet.... Start with cold air intake, 180 t stat, oil catch can and a custom tune.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.