Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up - I saw a brand new, silver Grand Cherokee making traffic stops this morning. No markings at all! If the strobes are off, it just looks like a new GC. I believe it was Boulder Sheriff. They're getting sneaky!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
OH wow.. thats agressive.. I've seen some good ones, but damn... and grand cherokee?? lol

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yea a few towns up here in northern MN use grand cherokees for police cruisers. They look pretty cool all blinged out with the lights/strobes and decals etc.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up - I saw a brand new, silver Grand Cherokee making traffic stops this morning. No markings at all! If the strobes are off, it just looks like a new GC. I believe it was Boulder Sheriff. They're getting sneaky!
We are going to need details (year, license plate) Pics are the best. Just incase I take a trip down there.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
We've got a silver RT Charger here in town, state boy. Its completely unmarked not even any lights inside, they are all built into the existing head, fog & tail lights. He's tried to get me to run him, revving it up at me. I made him aware I knew who he was & he started laughing.

Jim

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
They've actually gone to unmarked pickup trucks around here. Sneaky pricks.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
We've got a silver RT Charger here in town, state boy. Its completely unmarked not even any lights inside, they are all built into the existing head, fog & tail lights. He's tried to get me to run him, revving it up at me. I made him aware I knew who he was & he started laughing.

Jim
Good to know. How'd ya let him know you knew who he was? Give em the bird lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
62 Posts
Unmarked dark grey Chev Colorado's here. Even the plate was standard fare vs a government plate, except for the tiny registration sticker. Sneaky buggers.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
My last ticket was from a nice dark blue unmarked F150 with the chrome clad wheels, looked totally civilian in Abbotsford, BC. I told her it was a nice looking truck. She said "yes it is" oh well, haven't had a ticket in a long while.

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts

Jim
That's good to know.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
the jeep's one of the most popular cars unmarked units use in nyc, along with chargers and impalas. haven't seen an unmarked srt yet though, that would be sick

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Ive only seen one SRT undercover police vehice. My buddy's sherrif's dept has a silver srt8 charger. They got it by mistake with their R/Ts.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
i dont go to boulder i dont have my green card

1 - 20 of 21 Posts