Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im new to the SRT8 thing and I wanted to intro myself so when I start asking a bunch of questions, I wont be that weird guy no one knows. Im a former Cobra, Lightning, SVT Focus, Contour and Mustang GT owner so I know a thing or two about speed. I have also had a 96 Cherokee and an 05 Rubicon so I know a little Jeep stuff too but my 07 SRT8 is not like any of those things. I love it and now I want to make it do what it do. Im in the Augusta GA area for now so if anyone is near I would appreciate a shout and what not because Im gonna need a tuner as well as some other dudes to hang out with and talk Jeep stuff. Thanks fellas (and any girl owners).

Aloha

Idris

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome to the forum bro.

· Registered
476 Posts
Welcome and I still rock my SVT Focus everyday to work. Lots of info on this site just make the search button your new friend.

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Registered
1,216 Posts
im in augusta on business at the marriott downtown until tomorrow....wanna meet up somewhere this afternoon???? im game

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright guys, I have been in Afghanistan for almost a year and I will be back in GA next month for a little while before I go back home to O'ahu. So, with all this money burnin a hole in my pocket, I need some advice on go fast parts and all that. Set up is not as important as simplicity with the bottom line being around 11 seconds give or take. Also, I am gonna need a place to install and tune so ideas for that will also be welcome. The internet here is VERY limited on searches and most of the time I cant even get on here so I figured I would try to sneak a post in and speaking of that, I cant find Demon anywhere. Mahalo for all the welcomes from back in September!!

Aloha

Idris

· Registered
1,216 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.