Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, my name is marc. i currently have a project going which is a 2007 jeep srt8 with a custom procharger d1 system. almost have it back from the shop and already want to do more with the engine and trans so i can raise boost . will be putting up pictures soon of the beast. its putting down 462 at the wheels and 463 max torque. hoping to improve those numbers with future modifications. currently the jeep is bone stock execpt the d1 procharger and 8 piston brembos upfront. look forward to posting on this forum.
thanks

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
8 pot brembos up front? For real.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Reactions: KJLegend

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Nice and welcome to the forum! How much Boost are you running on your Jeep? Do you know what size pulley you are running with the D1SC head on your Jeep as well?

Thanks!

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
That makes more sense.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
11,229 Posts
Nice , Also ask what type of Dyno is it , Corrected SAE Numbers would be nice too :)

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its being run on a dyno jet. and tuned with Diablosport CMR tuner. should have corrected numbers asap.

should take you to when it was first on the dyno, kept cutting out around 4,500. fixed the issues due to fuel injectors

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Another procharged jeep on the forum..nice..n welcome

17,142 Posts
ps the kit came off a 07 dodge charger srt8
Thanks for the pictures!!! Oh wow thats on the opposite side compared to the kits that everyone else is getting on here right now..... Our kits the blower is on the passenger side. I guess your will be European style then:D hehehe... Cool man! So what pulley and how much boost are you running?

17,142 Posts
Do you know how much HP/TQ you put down on that Dynojet before your Procharger install?

Reactions: m4xm1l10n
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.