Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a newer Jeep SRT8 owner myself I have caught the bug and find myself wanting to make this baby even faster already!! haha I have a 2010 model in Red and already have the Mopar performance CAI installed and tomorrow will be adding my new Diablosport INTUNE. Looking for more SRT8 Jeep gearheads in Alberta as some guidance and the ability to shoot the S*** about the verhicles we love and how they perform in this neck of the woods, looking forward to the addiction! :cheers:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the club. All the info you need is right here.
After the Intune, get a tune from Johan and your good to go for a while.
Johan? Is that a member, a dealer, etc?
Sorry for the noob question but I am very intrigued and would like a custom tune far more than the canned ones that will come with the intune... Thanks

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Johan? Is that a member, a dealer, etc?
Sorry for the noob question but I am very intrigued and would like a custom tune far more than the canned ones that will come with the intune... Thanks
Johan is a custom tuner here.. His email is [email protected] he will give you a nice tune for your mods, the other popular tuner here is jerseyboy..

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.