Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had this done at the end of summer at a meet and greet in Maryland. This was 2 weeks after I got a ticket for my 20% tint, which I had for 2yrs... :lol:

I went with 5% on the front 2 windows and 20% on the rest--which gives them all the same, 5% visibility.
Then after seeing Jason and Dougs jeeps, I had to tint my windshield. I went with 40%.

Overall, I LOVE IT! Makes the truck look so badass! Yes, it is dark at night, but I haven't had problems.

I also have a doctors note, not that it will help this dark, but maybe a warning if I do ever get stopped.

·
Registered
857 Posts
SICK pics dude !!!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Damn it makes me miss my old jeep which had the exact same tint setup, except my windshield was 30% :eek:

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
That tint is bangin!

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Looking good there Johnny!!! Tint looks sweet bro!

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dayum, that's 1 hot jeep!
Imagine how sick yours would be in redrock.... :eek: :p

Looks badass as usual. Your ride is amazing.
:) Thanks! You still have yours?

SICK pics dude !!!
Never gets old taking pics.. hehe

Damn it makes me miss my old jeep which had the exact same tint setup, except my windshield was 30% :eek:
LOL. Thanks John, I actually just told Doug the other night that I wanted darker, but don't know how the law would like that!

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That tint is bangin!
Joe, yours was actually the first one I saw done and I knew I had to do it!! Then seeing it in person, well it was done the next week. haha

Looking good there Johnny!!! Tint looks sweet bro!
Thanks Jose! Imagine how it'd look on that steel blue. :rolleyes:

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
wow, that is so sick man. I wish i had the balls to do that cause that would straight murder out my jeep. black all around literally haha. how is that windshield at night?

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
^Man up and tint your windshield. :p

Night driving is no issue for me!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Looks great Johnny!!!

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
^Man up and tint your windshield. :p

Night driving is no issue for me!
bahaha, im about to, about to get my note so i can have somewhat of a defense haha :silly:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts