Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I received my first 3 mods that I am going to be doing myself. Other things like lowered and catback were done before I purchased it. I received my trinity, thermostat and cai. Catch can will be here Monday. Excited even know I'm light years behind most people on here. Oh and I had the cats and resonators removed yesterday which has made the tone of the bb catback perfect. I just wanted to say thanks to demon performance for getting me these parts at the best price I could find out. Also Skip from demon called me to make sure I received everything and that it was correct. Thank you Skip!!

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Now just get Johan to give
You a tune...

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I have to say Skip is the man , even if he can match the price , he will try and try the best he can to never leave he's customers down , he definitely has earned my respect .

Reactions: DemonPerformance

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
How do you get a tune from Johan? Think I'd like to try and see how he can set up my jeep. I'm always interested in trying others

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to email him. He will set you up with the info he needs and get to work and within usually 24 hours he will have one back for ya. [email protected] is his email. I just hooked up cai thermostat and tuner. Made some blasts around the streets. Definitely an improvement. Very interested in the tune from johan!!!

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Cool, I'll shoot him a email. I'm interested on his take on setting up my 426. Should be good, I have a few data logs already that I can send over to give a good base. As of right now, I'm not really happy with the way the mopar tcm has preformed. How much are his tunes?

M4xm stands by his work, and has said a lot of good things so I'm curious to see his work on my jeep.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.