Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Purchased an '08 Black SRT8 on Nov. 15 that the dealer tells me has a bunch of mods but I have no idea what they are! One of the techs said it was "bored out", another salesman said it has about 600 HP. Supposedly, the owner of the dealership is going to provide me with a list the next time he speaks with the former owner - says sometime this week. I do know this tho, it keeps throwing a CEL P0300, Random Misfire

Funny, tho. No CAI and No Catch-Can which I would think would have been the first mods anyone would do based on my lurking here prior to purchase (both have already been ordered, as well as a Diablosport Predator Tuner).

In any case, I am absolutely LOVING my new ride. Next to the '86 Jag XJ-S I owned back in the early '90's and my summer toy, an '86 MB 560SL, this is by far one of the funnest cars I've ever owned to drive. What's really impressive is, I'm currently averaging 17.6 MPG - heck, the Nitro R/T I traded in with the 4.0 V-6 was only getting 18.2!

So that's my introduction. Glad to have joined the "brotherhood". Hope to see you out on the road!

Stix

1 - 1 of 1 Posts