Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New SRT Owner - Seattle, WA

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ROBDOGSSRT8 
#1 ·
Just joined the forum, can not believe how much usefull information I have found and a lot of great input from everyone. I could sit here for days reading all this information and still not know half of whats on this site. Its great to see so many helpful people with great ideas for these Jeeps on steriods. I am from Seattle, WA and just purchased a 2007 GC SRT8 black/gray with 47,000 miles.

I am mainly an American car/Mopar guy but have owned a few German cars in the past... most recent vehicles at top...

2007 Jeep SRT8
2006 Ford Mustang GT
Dodge Ram 1500
1994 BMW M3 Coupe
2010 Jeep commander Limited

#2 ·
Driving me crazy!

I love the rig other than the one issue and I think I am finally resolving it only due to this forum but it is the white/whooshing when I hit about 3,000 rpms sounds like its coming from directly below me. I have had the entire rear diff rebuild because of somewhat large chunks of metal on the magnet when I flushed the diff, flushed front diff and awaiting some NV146 TC fluid to see if that quiets things down before I go to the stealership and have the ECM reflashed with some of the new software I read on the TSB.

#4 ·
welcome from just north of the fence ! hope your TC issues resolve for you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.