Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you guys think? It turned out pretty good and wasn't that hard to install! Any feed back is greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Helps if I add Attachments.....(sorry if they turn sideways. For some reason that happens when importing from iphone/ipad,not sure why?)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
that looks good! I need to do that!

·
Registered
965 Posts
came out looking good. i still have some neffy wrap left over how did you do the back seat window switch pannels out?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
came out looking good. i still have some neffy wrap left over how did you do the back seat window switch pannels out?
Thanks!
It was a Pain in the a$$..... I read that they just lifted off but it was not that easy. There are these little plastic "rivot like" clips holding them down. So with some force and small flat blade screwdriver ( and patience), they It finally released! A few of the clips where destored during the process. So When re-installing, I added some 3m double sided tape to make sure they stay down.....

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
That looks awesome man, did you wrap those yourself or have that done? Hydro dipped maybe? Interior trim pieces are always a pain to remove even when you have the proper tools, but the end results are generally worth it!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
looks great. good job! silver really goes well with the exterior. i did some of my interior in the black CF. Been dipping other parts... but thats another story! ;)

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Good job! Looks like my stock 2010.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Looks good ! I like how subtle it is as well.. not far off the original tone of those pieces, but enough to make it unique !!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks awesome man, did you wrap those yourself or have that done? Hydro dipped maybe? Interior trim pieces are always a pain to remove even when you have the proper tools, but the end results are generally worth it!
Thanks! Yes I did wrap it myself. I'm shocked on how real it looks for a vinyl. Wasn't to bad, just Took little time and lot of patience! Thanks to www.wkjeeps.com.... I was able to have detailed instructions on removing all interior peices. Thanks again for Feedback!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks great. good job! silver really goes well with the exterior. i did some of my interior in the black CF. Been dipping other parts... but thats another story! ;)
Thanks for the feed back!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks good, I'm in the process of wrapping mine in red carbon. Which of the peices would you say was the most pita?
Thanks! I would say Hardest part to wrap was the main bezel around A.C. Controls. Lots little curves and the slight bend made it hard with out stretching material to much.... Once that material gets streched to much... It looks like $hit.

Hardest part to remove was the rear window bezels if your planing on removing those...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That came out looking awesome! Any other parts you plan on wrapping?
Thanks! Yes There are a few more interior and exterior parts I'm considering wrapping. I will defintly post pics once completed to hear the feedback! Just gotta find some more time here at beginning of the new year.... Thanks again boss!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
This pics I clicked on fuzzy and crappy.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This pics I clicked on fuzzy and crappy.
Yeah sorry bout that. Took a few quick snaps with the iPad. Will get some better ones up once I finish a few more peices I'm planing on working on this week... Will keep ya posted

1 - 20 of 30 Posts