Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
255/45R20's.

NEW, never mounted Toyos I bought last fall for my Charger but since traded the car and have no use for the Toyos.

brand new sticker tires.

$400.00 CASH for the SET of FOUR. pick up only....NO SHIPPING Please.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
are these proxes st or are st2?
The only ST's available on that Size are the STII's , they also have the Toyo Proxes 4's on that size which are not the ST's ..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only ST's available on that Size are the STII's , they also have the Toyo Proxes 4's on that size which are not the ST's ..
really? they don't say S/TII....just S/T, both on the tires and the stickers. I'll get pics posted today. off to breakfast first! I've got my priorities!! LOL

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
really? they don't say S/TII....just S/T, both on the tires and the stickers. I'll get pics posted today. off to breakfast first! I've got my priorities!! LOL
Ok so that tells me is the first Generation ST's for sure , which are not in production anymore. V lookind tread ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok so that tells me is the first Generation ST's for sure , which are not in production anymore. V lookind tread ?
yep......V-tread. I got them last year for my Charger. just never got around to putting them on. then I traded off the Charger and the tires have been sitting in my garage taking up space.

my wife wants them GONE. can't say I blame her....especially since we don't have anything to put them on.

Best serious offer by the 15th takes them!

(FYI, I do have them listed on a couple other mopar forums I'm on)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
damn what a price drop. hah.glad they sold for ya...and your wife! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts