Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Very cool.

Hey, so do you do most of your mods yourself up there? Like installing them and stuff?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool.

Hey, so do you do most of your mods yourself up there? Like installing them and stuff?

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Well thats the nice thing about being in the Pizza biz....I know lots of ppl and I do help but mostly I find the ppl that can do the work the best and pay them a few bucks and hook them up with pizza ;)

Works out great...

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just talked to my bodyshop guy and hes going to spray all the chrome for me ;)

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I was a wheel man for dominos for a few weeks. It's a pretty fun place to work. I had some time off at home and got bored so I took that job to kill some time. Plus I just moved to the town, so it gave me a way to drive around and meet people lol.

Another time my buddy hooked me and another friend up to work for dominos down in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. We just had to sling personal pizzas on the streets here and there in between partying. That was a blast. Dominos Rocks! Awesome pizza too!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Reactions: YKPizzaGuy

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thats a intresting size your 22" arent Staggerd?? should fill up the Wheel Well

All same size on the 2012

My bad they might be 45 on the front to better match stock size...ill have to take a look .. ;)

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Nice Toyo Proxys FTW!!! I love my Proxy IIs. They are so gorgeous looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.