Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raced Cancelled Do To Iwindale Raceway Filing BK.

Ok i have a new race meet set up and it will be MARCH 8 2012. Every 1 is welcome to come and play.

The race has been cancelled as track racing has stopped until furture notice.

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
I'm there in Spirit Big Jim:D

Good luck guys!

· Registered
60 Posts
wasnt there this last time but video always makes it better!!!! couldnt go the last time, then power got knocked out when I could go, then this time sister needed help moving. im gonna be there this time no matter what...
I would be happy to cover the video part as long as I'm not stepping over anybody's toes in doing video for you guys. If you guys need me then I'll give you a price for the video and editing services. It will be reasonable as well. Maybe everybody would pitch in and make it a night to remember.

· Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
JOSE i wished you and PAULO were here as it be fun to race you 2. I went thru my time slips and all my 7.90 and low 8.0 runs the weather was in the 50s and pressure was in the 30.10+ and the humidity was 55% or higher. No matter WHAT GAS I USE or what the temps are when the pressure is 29.99 or lower and the humidity is 45% OR LOWER I RUN .10 TO .15 SLOWER. Next time out depending on the pressure and humdity im adding fuel to see if it helps. There putting in the new rear end gears & bearings tomorrow. Maybe im exspecting to much from CA 91 GAS.

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
JOSE i wished you and PAULO were here as it be fun to race you 2. I went thru my time slips and all my 7.90 and low 8.0 runs the weather was in the 50s and pressure was in the 30.10+ and the humidity was 55% or higher. No matter WHAT GAS I USE or what the temps are when the pressure is 29.99 or lower and the humidity is 45% OR LOWER I RUN .10 TO .15 SLOWER. Next time out depending on the pressure and humdity im adding fuel to see if it helps. There putting in the new rear end gears & bearings tomorrow. Maybe im exspecting to much from CA 91 GAS.
Who knows Jim maybe one day buddy...

· Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
I would be happy to cover the video part as long as I'm not stepping over anybody's toes in doing video for you guys. If you guys need me then I'll give you a price for the video and editing services. It will be reasonable as well. Maybe everybody would pitch in and make it a night to remember.
For sure dude I think everyone agrees having video is nice so you can see what your vehicles doing.:D

· Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If the weather is just right at our 3/8/12 meet and i can get some 93 gas im going to try for the IRWINDALE JEEP SUPER STOCK ET record with the 2 mods i have but it will take a great pass and im to heavy for the mph record. Infact there is a chance LOUD PEDAL could lower it into the 7.80s if the humidity stays below 30% and he can get some VP109GAS.

1,038 Posts
So it's on a thursday not Saturday. Hopefully I can make this meet. What are the times?
Yep it's closed if you want to race fontana is racing this coming saturday it's 1/4 mile.

· Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Sorry guys as im under doctor orders i cant race for a few months and i am having a test done in march but ill keep you informed in the forum. Hopefully everything will test out ok. The 3/3/12 meet at FONTANA is still on but i wont be there SO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND POST TIMES IN THE 1/4 MILE.

1,038 Posts
Sorry guys as im under doctor orders i cant race for a few months and i am have a test done in march but ill keep you informed in the forum. Hopefully everything will test out ok. The 3/3/12 meet at FONTANA is still on but i wont be there SO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND POST TIMES IN THE 1/4 MILE.
Get healthy Jim!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.