Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Fuel line This is a new crossmember that we have just decided to release!
Checkout the website Bwoodyperformance.com
I have five sitting here waiting so
--Anyone that calls and speaks to me (Ben) i will offer this with FREE POWDERCOATING (any color) and I will also offer FREE SHIPPING!!!! to lower 48 states!!!! well over $100.00 saved.!!
Admin edit (pic added)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump pic posted

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
For some reason the pic is not working, but i saw this on steffan's jeep and it is pretty sweet!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
idk ill try and repost it its working from my comp. And yea they are pretty nice! I see you are in falston ur only about 20 mins from us stop by one day and check us out

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I've been there a few times.. When i get my jeep back from brad i'll come up and check out the new shop... I want that crossmember but i'm not sure there is gonna be room for it down there with my new set up... :D

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Adds stability to the unibody i believe....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What would that do really?
It allows 4inch exhaust, great for our turbo guys!! Also it firms up the trans. less drive train movement which equals more whp.!! AND it is guaranteed not to break under normal use!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
idk ill try and repost it its working from my comp. And yea they are pretty nice! I see you are in falston ur only about 20 mins from us stop by one day and check us out
Fixed your pic Ben

Bernie

Reactions: bennzsrt8

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
I didn't have any problem with the pic on either phone or computer. Jason is kinda special you know. LOL

Jim
I couldn't see it either Jim, so I guess I'm a special needs case too...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I didn't have any problem with the pic on either phone or computer. Jason is kinda special you know. LOL

Jim
I couldn't see it either Jim, so I guess I'm a special needs case too...haha.

Bernie
LMAO! Dammit, always the special one... At least i'm not the only one in the short bus.

·
Registered
487 Posts
There is so much stuff now days for the jeep...so many goodies so little time/money.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what's the weight of this thing?
We have not weighed one yet but its pretty close to the weight of the stock one if not a little lighter. Ill try and weigh one today and get you an exact number

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok I put both the stock crossmember and the Bwoodys crossmember on the scale today and the results are in!!!
O.E.M - 22.8 lbs

Bwoodys - 22.1 lbs
So we are under the OEM weight and it is 20 times stronger!! Remember these are guaranteed not to break!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
What is the going price for this piece? Looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Disregard i found it on your website.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts