Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally got my hands on a dark blue 2009 SRT-8, i feel like im dreaming, words cant descibe how i feel about this car! Just wanted to introdyce myself as ill be around this forum now that im finally an SRT-8 owner!

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Hello from Des Moines/Mukilteo!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Great band at the All Star tonight. No Mary Kay though! Lol! Check out the regional section, YoungSRT is putting together a dyno day for us. Would be a good time to meet some of the local crew.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: LokeDogg00

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Congrats n welcome to the forum

Reactions: LokeDogg00

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome from Seattle/edmomds. We have same color....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Are you just making up words Chad?? lol

Welcome from the other side of the country!!
Nope! LOL! Mukilteo is truly a place. We call it the "Muk". Weird native names around here. We used to live near Chuckanut Drive, which isnt to far from the Nooksak Reservation. The kids would say "Im going to Chukanut at your Nooksak". They found it quite funny when they were 10.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Grew up in western Washington. Bothell and mukilteo. Miss it out there quite a bit. Military so on east coast right now. Welcome to the forum. This place is beyond helpful. So much information here.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Welcome from just North of the Fence. .. Vancouver, BC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.