Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I only intended to sell my Tahoe, being that I was on R&R, but somehow I signed the "wrong" places and brought this home :D

'08 and just rolled over 30k. 1 orignal, middle aged owner (who I talked to), and slightly modded.

The old:

The new:

Excited to return home so I can begin modding!

-Stephen

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking jeep you got there. From the Koons logo it looks like you are from NOVA. There are alot of us around here. I am in Fairfax near Fair Oaks Mall. I will shoot you a wave if I see you around.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the family! Nice lookin jeep!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey welcome to the family. Black jeep in novo near fair lakes mall. Enjoy the rig. Some of us meet up on Monday's at the hard times in Springfield va. Def come and show off your new ride

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Welcome from NOVA and congrats on your purchase!

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Welcome bro, was that at the koons in Tyson's corner? If so I saw it and went to look at it but you had already bought it. Lol. Glad to have another Srt owner.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Yeah welcome man! In Burke, VA here.....

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Once I get back on US soil this summer, I'm down for meeting up! And I'll be contacting you guys regarding mods and whatnot :)

Yup, wa at Koon @ Tysons. Was on the showroom floor about 30mins before I snatched it up!

I'm out in Prince William County!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey man I live out in Bristow but am always in Manassas. Since you're in PWC I'm sure I'll be seeing you around a lot. Where in the county are you? We should meet up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm out in Gainesville area. I'm sure we'll run into each other, but I am looking to sell my GC SRT8 immediatly :(

I'm down to meet up before that though!

·
Registered
461 Posts
You just got it! Why would you want to do something like that?

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Welcome. Great looking Jeep to start with.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

1 - 17 of 17 Posts