Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got my SRT8 Jeep and I am in love with this thing. Have had SRT challenger, charger, and 300 and by far this is my favorite. The power is unbelivable. Next Wednesday I plan going to test and tune and PBIR to see what it iwll do in the 1/4 mile. Got mine used with 15k on it. Previous owner installed kandn intake and magnaflow cat back and hids. Everytime I get into the drivers seat I cant help but :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Congrats man..

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
congrats on the new rig and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
What's up buddy! I met you at tower shops last Friday. Good to see you on here. I'd love to go to PBIR with ya next week, but my Jeep is still getting some work done. Let me know how it is out there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's up buddy! I met you at tower shops last Friday. Good to see you on here. I'd love to go to PBIR with ya next week, but my Jeep is still getting some work done. Let me know how it is out there.
I'll let you know for sure! I cant wait to run it. Once yours is done we will plan a day and go up there together.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome! Great truck you got looks brand new!

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome! You will really love the Jeep. PBIR is a great track, just wait for a cold wed/fri and head out for test & tune. This is the best time of year.

If you haven't already got the instructions... Best launch for lightly tuned rigs is: Traction off, auto stick to 1st, hold on the brake once you stage (left foot), and then just jump on the gas when the last light before green lights... No brake torquing needed. Let the jeep upshift in autostick on its own. At least thats how most of us do it.

Cool thing about the hole shot with the Jeep... You can be racing a 10 or 11 sec car thats 2wheel drive .. but you look fantastic for the first 200ft while they are sifting traction... they will pass you at the end, but you look GREAT at the start... where all the people are checking you out! Haha.

Enjoy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.