Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just bought my gc srt8, Its a black 2007, just hit 40k kms. What can i say, i love it. Handles great, fast, and looks pretty dam good when you beat just about anything that comes up beside you! Just installed a 10" jl audio sub with a 500/1 jl audio amp, and a loc output adaptor. Picked up a diablosport trinity programmer tonight, it really wakes it up.
I'm also thinking about getting a volant air intake to only further the power. What are your guys thoughts on exhaust, im looking for the stock level sound with more air flow. Looking forward to all the tips, tricks and answers i wll get from this site.

Brad
Red deer, alberta

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the family! lots of great info on here! Glad your loving the jeep... If your looking for the same amount of sound with your exhaust i'm not sure what you should go with... maybe borla t.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome! That's some nice low KMs!

I would definitely get a CAI. Also add a Catch Can and contact Johan (he works for diablosport - search the board for his contact info) for a custom tune.

As far as exhaust goes... well... lots of opinions (more searching the board, lol). But generally I think folks choose from Borla S, Corsa, the Mopar Corsa or a customized flavour.

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Welcome to the site, Glad you are liking your ride. A custom tune & catch can are needed for sure. As for exhaust the B&B (Billyboat) is a good option as well as the others mentioned. But the stock system does not restrict any flow or power. Most choose an exhaust for the sound & looks.

Reactions: calgary.srt8
1 - 4 of 4 Posts