Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i went on 12/1/11 and the wind storm blew out all the power and they had all the streets blocked off to the track and that put there phones out. Every phone number i had me and the wife called to make sure you didnt come. They shut down for xmas and new years thursdays so i picked 1/12/12 for the next meet. PM ME to let me no if your coming.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Was looking forward to it...I'll be there next month. Thanks Jim for the heads up phone call today. Saved me a trip.

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
So you still going to this Jim since you have your jeep for sale?

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Ill be there even if i have to race my DODGE CALIBER LOL. I doubt anyone will buy my jeep at the price im asking and i think its a fair price but im not going to give it away.
Hell I might even get around you if you race the caliber ;). See you there.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hell I might even get around you if you race the caliber ;). See you there.
Ok i took the jeep off the market as it seems they didnt know a good thing when they saw it lol. Barb said lets just keep it so i said ok its your jeep. Ill be at IRWINDALE AT AROUND 12:30 PM to let her cool and ice down for 3.5 hrs.

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
So whos going to this? I'll be there I also may have a guy to film us all if you want to pitch a lil money he films a lot of local drag events and does a god job. He does it for free to support responsible off street racing but takes dontation's.

Reactions: SrtBrad

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks MeanSrt. I will try to make it and let the forum know later today for sure. Here is the last quick edit video that I shot for the Lighnings vs RamSrt10 grudge matches last Saturday in Fontana Autoclub Dragway:

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Yeah and BTW guys im driving the red lightning at 7:45 in the video above damn intercooler line blew at about 1000 ft and had to back off the rear tires instantly lost traction. LOL

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So whos going to this? I'll be there I also may have a guy to film us all if you want to pitch a lil money he films a lot of local drag events and does a god job. He does it for free to support responsible off street racing but takes dontation's.
So far there about 7 coming.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
So is this 1/8 mile or 1/4 track ?

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Reactions: m4xm1l10n

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a green light for tomorrow. I'll be coming in my maroon Impala SS clone. My Srt10 is in the shop getting a driveshaft loop prototype done by Cherry Performance. I'll be coming early to set up video area west of the bleachers by the side of the track. Drop by and say Hi.

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
I have a green light for tomorrow. I'll be coming in my maroon Impala SS clone. My Srt10 is in the shop getting a driveshaft loop prototype done by Cherry Performance. I'll be coming early to set up video area west of the bleachers by the side of the track. Drop by and say Hi.
Sweet man we will see you there i'll be there around 1:00-2:00. If you see a guy walking up to you whos 6'4 with a lot of tats dont be alarmed it's just me. :rofl:

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.