Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Greg Nolan with Easy Street Speed & Kustoms formerly DCX Depot. We have purchased DCX Depot's assets and trade name and are under new management and Tim Combs is no longer with us. If you need anything and have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks Greg

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum Greg. Are you guys gonna be running any specials for us jeep guys? Are you thinking of adding some new products for the jeeps?

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, to answer your question I am looking at a number of things we can possibly do but I would also like to hear from you guys what you all would like to see as far as specials go and also on new products. I have spent most of my life in the old school cars with a 72 Nova and before you shoot me I do have a dodge ram slammed with flames on it so I'm not all bad. Since we are a Vortech dealer they are giving us their 4th quarter rebate programs that range from a $200 to $250 mail-in rebate that runs till December 31st that is for Lysholm, Paxton and Vortech. Let me know what you guys think and I will see what we can put together.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, one more thing we were considering is a group buy, sometimes if we get enough people interested and I take that to the mfg. then I we can sometimes get a nice % off, so let me know if there is any interest in that idea?

·
Team Hellcat
156 Posts
Welcome Greg! I'm just up the road in Loveland.
Mike

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mike,

If you are that close then you need to come down and take a tour and see what all we can do and also we are having a gearheard celebration the end of this month. Call me and I will fill you in on all the festivities.

Greg

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum Greg!

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Im from columbus, I want to come down and check out the shop sometime!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Come up with something "new" , "different", something that everyone doesn't have and we would all love to have it!

Thats my challenge to you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts