Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just joined the forum the other day and have done nothing but trying to read on this great truck. I am not new to performance as I have owned some high horsepower DSMs and Evos. Currently sold my recent Evo since the family expanded and I could use a bigger vehicle such an SUV that is comfy yet kicks ass. I have narrowed my options down to WKSRT and TBSS so will see which one wins me over, but from reading seems that the Jeep has a lot less issues IMO.:cool:....I am looking forward to learning some more and hopefully get a jeep soon;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I went throught the same thing myself when I bought my jeep. I was between the TBSS and SRT Jeep. My gf's dad has a 06 TBSS with bolt ons and a chip. It's pretty fast and nice but doesn't have the feel the SRT has. I liked the TBSS because they are $10-15k cheaper around here. I know his has been in the shop quite a bit for little things like nav/stereo, power seat, and hvac problems. Get the Jeep and don't look back! I haven't regretted getting mine...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Of course you're getting the SRT8. Otherwise you wouldn't have been here in the first place. You are here for a reason, and that is to make the right decision. Best of luck and welcome. Stay for a while.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your choice! :D

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Welcome from Wixom...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys and will def be looking into a Jeep, but the prices for them on this forum are outrageous compared to some I have seen on auto trader or craigslist, but at the same time the ones here are taken care properly too...well i am going to take my time and get the right one...I can also appreciate some tips too on what too look when getting one :)

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Welcome to the forum man! Yeah lots of guys who bought a TBSS later on end up selling it and buy a Jeep SRT 8..... Lots of good info on here.....

·
BlaBlaBla
5,195 Posts
Welcome from Clarkston. Good info and good guys on this forum.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
welcome from northern VA.

A lot of the Jeeps for sale on this forum already have a lot of mods done to them. that makes a lot of difference on the price as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts