Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just joined today and am currently trying to sell my 2004 S4 and looking to buy a 09-10 JGC Srt-8. I know to ask about the TC after reading several post so is thr any other major concerns? I hope to have one before the new year but since thr rare the prices are high.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search! Find one that was well maintained and change the fluids, you will be fine... :D And make sure there is no vibration @70 mph

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all!
Im from york Pa.
I have started looking out of state and all the good deals seem to be in the chicago area. Not sure about out of state purchases unless its got a warrenty. Been burned in the past lol.
Would paying 38k for a 2010 with 25,105miles be to much? (fully loaded) Its only about 5-7k off the sticker price and well its not like its a new car anymore...its like new.

Thanks again everyone.

·
DONE
5,654 Posts
Thank you all!
Im from york Pa.
I have started looking out of state and all the good deals seem to be in the chicago area. Not sure about out of state purchases unless its got a warrenty. Been burned in the past lol.
Would paying 38k for a 2010 with 25,105miles be to much? (fully loaded) Its only about 5-7k off the sticker price and well its not like its a new car anymore...its like new.

Thanks again everyone.
Did you check at Susquehanna Dodge in Wrightsville? I know a couple of weeks ago they had 2 or 3...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.