Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just joined today and am currently trying to sell my 2004 S4 and looking to buy a 09-10 JGC Srt-8. I know to ask about the TC after reading several post so is thr any other major concerns? I hope to have one before the new year but since thr rare the prices are high.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search! Find one that was well maintained and change the fluids, you will be fine... :D And make sure there is no vibration @70 mph

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome. I'm just north of Pittsburgh. 2009 Modern Blue. Don't be afraid to look out of state. Got mine from Chicago with no issues. Check eBay.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all!
Im from york Pa.
I have started looking out of state and all the good deals seem to be in the chicago area. Not sure about out of state purchases unless its got a warrenty. Been burned in the past lol.
Would paying 38k for a 2010 with 25,105miles be to much? (fully loaded) Its only about 5-7k off the sticker price and well its not like its a new car anymore...its like new.

Thanks again everyone.

·
DONE
5,567 Posts
Thank you all!
Im from york Pa.
I have started looking out of state and all the good deals seem to be in the chicago area. Not sure about out of state purchases unless its got a warrenty. Been burned in the past lol.
Would paying 38k for a 2010 with 25,105miles be to much? (fully loaded) Its only about 5-7k off the sticker price and well its not like its a new car anymore...its like new.

Thanks again everyone.
Did you check at Susquehanna Dodge in Wrightsville? I know a couple of weeks ago they had 2 or 3...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I think there's one near you that will do 9's in the quarter mile.......?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts