Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum but have had my truck for a couple of months. Got referred by another member i dont know his username though. I do know he has a Black 10 with a n/a 440. looks like a really good forum you have here hope to learn alot and meet some new peeps.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Welcome to the community!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the family!! :D Throw some pics up when you have a chance, we are all picture whores..

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum but have had my truck for a couple of months. Got referred by another member i dont know his username though. I do know he has a Black 10 with a n/a 440. looks like a really good forum you have here hope to learn alot and meet some new peeps.
welcome to the forum! i think you met Blkoutsrt8.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
that would be me lol whats upp..umm what color jeep you got?? and i forget where we met lol?
also welcome from plainview here

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
that would be me lol whats upp..umm what color jeep you got?? and i forget where we met lol?
also welcome from plainview here
i have an 08 Red Rock Crystal. From over at newschoolmuscle.com. i'll try to post pics soon.

2serious- I work over at the Infiniti dealer on middle country so prob seen your truck before.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
i have an 08 Red Rock Crystal. From over at newschoolmuscle.com. i'll try to post pics soon.

2serious- I work over at the Infiniti dealer on middle country so prob seen your truck before.
o tru lol havent been on that site in a while...good to see you made it on over here..very helpful people on this site!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts