Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrysler Group is releasing a new Vehicle Order Tracking System (VOTS) web site on Monday, September 26, 2011. The new VOTS web site that will allow customers to track vehicle orders through production up to delivery to the dealer. This system will also notify the customer by phone or email if their vehicle is being delayed, and will even include the reason for the delay. Customers with cars currently on order will receive an email on Monday from Chrysler regarding this new system along with instructions to login.

The web site is already up HERE. Although they're saying it doesn't start until next Monday I'm wondering if it'll accept input now. Can someone with an order try it out?

Also available for CHRYSLER and DODGE orders.

EDIT: See post #29 in this thread for another tracking option that appears to work.

Bernie

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sample...

Bernie

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have order one but the dealer gave me von number only :( how can i get the

vehicle tracing ???
It looks like they track it by VIN only. Check your dealer to see if you received a VIN yet.
Yeah, keep bugging your dealer. Sometimes this stuff creates more anxiety, but I guess it helps pass the time while you're waiting. Not much you can do except anticipate getting it built and I've been through that!

Bernie

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's pretty neat. They need to have the actual picture of your vehicle you orderd zone up on each process. I wonder how often it is updated? This beat having to call Chrysler or your dealer and asking them to verify the status.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any chance of someone posting a screen shot of an actual order?

Bernie

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
That pic with the robots is amazing.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I tried it but keeps saying cant find record i do have an issue with the name because i ordered it under the company name the fields are only for first and last. Tried a few variations with no luck.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reactions: 5000XD

·
Armenian Mushroom Man
246 Posts
I ordered me a dodge grand caravan cargo van for mushroom duties and it worked for me too on that didge site so thanks for that. I got a mango tango so it will hide the mud better. I dont care about all that useless stuff telling me every step of the way while they build it at the plant as long as I can check the site out now and then. There is nothing any one can do to speed it up and when it comes it comes just like my tranny helper and I wont fret about that

·
Armenian Mushroom Man
246 Posts
Thsoe Dodge boys are working hard because when I checked a few minutes ago my cargo van was being framed. I dont know what that means and I think its a good thing as long as its not guilty of something or being accused of some crimme. I dont think any real people build them because it looks like a bunch of orange machines. Its not like in my old country when I worked making Yugos for the Yugoslavian armyand we had pop rivits to hold the stuff together

1 - 20 of 81 Posts