Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stoked about this and will post pics up soon.

Traded my 2011 Ford Fiesta in on a 2004 Volvo S60 R. For those of you who know about them...a true sleeper. Have to haul around a little one so no two seaters for me yet...

New to the lineup is the ultra high-performance S60R, which boasts 300 horsepower and 295 foot-pounds of torque beginning at just 1950 rpm. It comes with a choice of a new Volvo-built six-speed close-ratio gearbox or five-speed automatic with a manual mode, and high-performance brakes.

Read more: http://www.automotive.com/2004/103/volvo/s60/24-sedan/55/reviews/lineup/#ixzz1Ys4Hfpcf

Attachments

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Nice ride,I've thought about those,I really like the blue ones,I think It's magic blue?

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
nice DD for sure, saw once the other day I'm pretty sure, looked like it had 5% tint all around haha. mean for a dd thats for sure. nice pick up!

·
Premium Member
12,170 Posts
I came close to buying one of those myself until I discovered how limited the aftermarket for them was. Great car and a very nice choice if you aren't looking to mod the hell out of it.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...thinking of painting wheels black and brembos red. Actually, I found some good sources of parts....and can get up to 380 HP/400 TQ without doing internal mods....

Evolve and IPD. Need to fix the paint work first and some rim damage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts