Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The descriptor: Dingo got your WK? Tie me Jeep down boy and put another shrimp on the manifold! This is the section for Australia and region to discuss the Cherokeesrt8.

By popular demand, well actually from a member request (hi Daryl...haha), welcome to the Australia and region Regional Forum.

Now back to my own Tasmanian Devil...

Bernie

·
Administrator
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yours looks dosile and you should be thankful for that Daryl! Mine is a buzz saw all the time and I'm litterly covered in wounds on my arms and hands. This is my 2nd Jack Russell and I knew what I was getting into, but somehow forgot about the blood...haha.

Now lets see these Aussies. Actually the ones I'm aware of post in the regular sections of the board.

Bernie

·
4 Dimensions
28 Posts
They didn't have much choice but now we have the Aussie section they can have the best of both worlds.

We have 3 cats in the house as well and he becomes dosile like that after trying to snack on them all day :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys anyone know of a late model mopar mechanic in South Australia? Plenty of old school mopar valiant mechanics here just can't find any new school for my jeep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts