Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
I will take it for $56k. This may be a plow to get you onto the lot and then they will try to screw you.
"Plow?".....you mean ploy.:lol:

As they say, if it's too good to be true.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
I will take it for $56k. This may be a plow to get you onto the lot and then they will try to screw you.
yes... i see this often in my business... dealers online will advertise a price on the vehicle that has a substantial discount, but when you get an OTD number... there are many fees stacked on top of that price. it's just a way to get your listing at the top of the internet search!
so call to get an OTD number and then compare it...

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
My bad. Us engineers are not too bright when it comes to spelling.:p
I swear I heard that joke and many others in engineering school

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
425 Posts
Would love to see someone in the market get one for that price. Recently, one was listed around $8200 off I believe..
$8,200 off?!.....are we talking about a WK2 or a Dodge pickup truck? This is getting a little ridiculous. :rolleyes:

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Am I missing something? The price was $63k+ over 4 hours ago when I checked it.

The cars.com price was lower before, but not anymore.

·
Registered
425 Posts
^The raised the price again cause Kim called and offered them 80k :rofl:
Unlike you, I already have a Jeep.:p

Time to trade in your old rickshaw, huh, Jeepless?:D

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
both are sold at hall, i was treated like shi*t there. my post below was from another thread.

i went into a local dealer over by me to look at one (remember i'm a college student so I am younger). So i go in to look at one of the wk2s they have, not even thinking of wanting to drive it. Well i walk in and walk over to it, as i walk towards it and as i get closer i hear a guy say "dont touch it!", i say are you kidding me? He tells me no dont touch it, thats a sold unit. I ask why he doesnt have it out back in their bay getting prepped for pick up, no response from the DB salesman. I ask him about the other wk2 he has, im not kidding when he says "there is no way you can afford that". completely dumbfounded i take him over to the glass, let him stare at mine and say, 'see that? ive paid the payments on that since ive had it, no one i ever know will ever buy a car from you ever again for your empty judgements', as i walk out 'enjoy your pu**y jeep' haha.

btw same exact jeep in those pictures was the one i saw, meanwhile they other was sitting outside in the snow, with swirls and scratches allll over it.

·
Premium Member
16,346 Posts
$8,200 off?!.....are we talking about a WK2 or a Dodge pickup truck? This is getting a little ridiculous. :rolleyes:
It was actually $8400 off window sticker, dealer in NJ. Like mentioned, was probably just on the ad in order to bring people in...

·
Registered
425 Posts
It was actually $8400 off window sticker, dealer in NJ. Like mentioned, was probably just on the ad in order to bring people in...
Just more car salespeople shananigans piling on an already dubious reputation.....what more can you expect?

If the ad clearly mentions $8400 off, and there was no fine print mentioning any limitations or restrictions, it should be illegal to sell it for any other price after the discount.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Our local PA dealer has a black WK2 and the ad reads "must make a deal before test drive" not kidding. I drove over and looked at because for one, I hadn't seen one up close, and secondly, I wanted to see if the sales guy would offer to let me take it out for spin, since I drove up in my '07. Shot the shit with him for 20 mins or so. Nothing.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
16,346 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looks like it's fully loaded and has the rear DVD entertainment center, rear seat video system (sounds redundant) and single-pane sunroof. (Which might explain the higher MSRP)

I don't know what the "Quick Order Package 29L" is though.

It says you must "qualify" for the rebates to get the discounted price.....whatever that means.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.