Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Dealer wanted $50k for it. Base price was $45k. I also asked one of the salesmen about the new 2012 Jeep SRT8s but he said all the preorders they've had shipped in haven't been staying on the lot for more than a day.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
That looks nice!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice. Did he say how many '12 wk2 they have received?
No, I'll ask next time I'm in for service.

On a side note though, I saw my first real life WK2 driving behind me after I left the dealership. Looks ALOT better in person. I wish they hadn't put those LED strips on the front though.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Very sick in person!! I saw the 12' srt8 charger over a year ago in person, all the automakers do cold weather testing up here in northern MN. Saw it filling up on gas and on the fourlane multiple times and got the driver to pull over and chatted with him for almost an hour, he ended it with leaving WOT....so cool.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
No, I'll ask next time I'm in for service.

On a side note though, I saw my first real life WK2 driving behind me after I left the dealership. Looks ALOT better in person. I wish they hadn't put those LED strips on the front though.
As I have said, I agree it looks better in person. Also, about the LED strips, I wasn't a fan at all until I saw them coming from a distance at night.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I agree its not my favorite either, but the price is right for a sedan with a 392.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I think the frint end has much more aggressive stance to it that the previous generation. There is a black on black one running around my neck of the woods I've seen a few times and it look awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts