Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so like the title says... i'm torn... i have a 99 Z28 with a bunch of work done to it... Z06 intake, pullies, tnt nitrous system, comp cam with .588 lift, mac headers, SLP intake, stage 4 clutch, ford nine inch rear end with moser components and 3.89 gears, fully adjustable QA1 suspension, sub frame connectors, adjustable torque arm, control arms... runs 10.80's in the 1/4... this was #1 in my eyes before i bought my jeep. needless to say i didn't even put 500 miles on it last year because of my new rig! sooooo.... should i sell it and put more money into the jeep?? or should i hang on to her...? it's currently stored at my parents house (cuz i don't have room for it at my house) what do ya guys think??

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
I have a similar issue with a 96 Mystic Cobra(8200 miles). If I get rid of mine though, I will buy another one and keep the Jeep. The Laguna Seca edition is calling my name.

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
I have a similar issue with a 96 Mystic Cobra(8200 miles). If I get rid of mine though, I will buy another one and keep the Jeep. The Laguna Seca edition is calling my name.

Same boat here, I have a 97 Cobra (40,000 miles) I've been building since 98. Forged motor, Vortech @ 15 psi, full cage, Tremec TKO, etc. I also have my 08 Roush (15,000 miles) that I have been playing with. Both are getting traded for the 2013 Boss 302. 444 hp, 19 mpg city/26 mpg hwy.........yeah, that's a no-brainer. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.