Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, like the title states I need some much appreciated help. Due to yet another you wouldn't believe that this could happen if it didn't happen to you horrendous service visit at Warnock. Oh I should say Nelson now? when did that happen? I really need a good trusted, not asking for the world but please let them be at least average capable, with knowledge and repair work in northern NJ. I'm in area code 07110.

I just spent the fifth time waiting over four hours just to have no work preformed, treated rudely, and being told I'm lucky that they will work on my jeeps. All this and I even purchased THREE SRT's from them over the five years.

Where do you guys in my area go for service? I also would like to take my grand limited for service also. I can't go to Rt.46 jeep due to I found them lying about work they did to my jeep, plus they crashed my front bumper and told me that I gave it to them like that lol. Warnock is out now after this, even though I have sucked it up over the years and gone back just because Scott is their lead tech. When I read the reviews on Decozen jeep in Verona I swore I heard the theme song from Holloween start to play in the background lol.
So, please where do you guys go? Do I just find a chevy- Ford dealer and go with them? M stuck here. I got two jeeps and nowhere to take them for service!
Any help, reviews, or even non Chrysler service centers that do both warnty and non service would be so, so, so very help full. My wife's jeep turn signal arm just cracked off so I need this repaired as my child is in this jeep a lot.

Thanks guys for dealing with a long post and hoping together we can find me a home.

· http://www.cagannyc.com
1,752 Posts
You want the real deal! Go to Jim @ HemiShop!!!

You want minor stuff done..? Go to Sansone Auto Mall, find Frank Nicodermo @ Jeep service and tell him you know Cagan from the forums and you need stuff done! Stay on top of them though! Go early or wait forever!! They get really busy and push shit around like every other dealer.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to use the hemi shop, but it's just to far t use as a service center. I will now use them for big work though, that's worth the trip. Do you use sanzone? When you say I need to stay on top of them, what are you referring to? Just how long they keep you waiting or quality of work/parts used?

Thank you for helping, I really appreciate it

· Registered
2,823 Posts
the only jeep shop i would take my rig to is westbury jeep. worth the long drive for the peace of mind.

· Premium Member
1,209 Posts
I bought my truck from warnock, took it to them for one service and haven't been back since. They are awful. I dropped the jeep off at 8 am, they told me it would be ready by 3pm. I went to pick it up at 5 and had to wait an hour and a half for it. All for an oil change.

I bring mine to Decozen, never really had any issues with them. My buddy works there and does all the work on my truck.

· http://www.cagannyc.com
1,752 Posts
I would love to use the hemi shop, but it's just to far t use as a service center. I will now use them for big work though, that's worth the trip. Do you use sanzone? When you say I need to stay on top of them, what are you referring to? Just how long they keep you waiting or quality of work/parts used?

Thank you for helping, I really appreciate it
Sansone is big, service is usually packed... make sure you go there early... no dealer cary all parts at all times so if they don't have it they order for you... You can also call them and order parts and then go get stuff done... so save your self a back and forth and agrivation... knowing names and references help. Stay on top of it means just dont sit there and wait... sometimes show your face and ask how it is going... I usually bring my own oil and filter etc... they r cool with that!

Depends on schedule and the line you could wait couple hours or they say leave it here if work is alot... Call and talk to Frank and ask him which day is less busy... Usually mid week...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.