Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all have heard of TCE performance Products LLC who makes Drag Racing rear brake kits which offers low profile and low clearances needed to fit 15" Drag wheels and slicks!

Well one of the VA/Carolina Gang Jeep owner who's Twin Turbo build follows the steps of BUILDER BILL's has been in touch with TCE about a brake kit for the Jeep. Todd the owner of TCE would like to take a close look to see what can be done.

So if we can get someone in the TEMPE AZ area to drop by TCE it would be greatly appreciated.

If any one in that area can help out please drop me or BIG AL G ( on LXF) a PM.

·
RIP Chuck G.
6,339 Posts
Give me a call James, I have am entire rear brake setup from when I switched to Laredo rear calipers.
It might be all he needs.
516 5326662

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Have him work on a big front set too, for non drag racers that want more braking power.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
It is the front they are wanting to look at.

Your first post is deceptive as you only mention rear brakes in the post.

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Ummmmm, I'm no rocket scientist.... but wouldn't the problem of not being able to spin the tires for a proper warm up still remain? That brings the next question....tires. What size tires would we run front and rear that are close to the same height? Whats wrong with 315/35/20 NT05Rs in the rear, and 275/40/20 NT555Rs up front? :confused:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm close to Tempe. What are they wanting to do to get a "closer look?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts