Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking for some advice on a 08 for sale that has every option. It has 150,000 miles but looks well cared for both inside and out and underneath. 3 owners. I plan to go and look at it this Friday.
What should I be looking for? Any issues with high mileage SRT's or any issue at this age? It's all stock, no mods at all.

I have mechanical skills so I'm not afraid of most issues. I just don't want to replace a trans or motor in the next 6 months.

Thanks in advance for any help. I've been waiting 15 years for this dream and I'm trying to stay objective.

Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joe!

I bought my wife a new Jeep Liberty back in '02. She won't give it up! I've replaced the radiator and soon a water pump. I also changed out some worn Strut bearings and shocks and the rest has been just oil and fluid changes. For a lower cost vehicle, it's built like a tank. I think Mercedes must of had a hand in it back in the DiamlerChrysler days.
I've been on this site since 2010 just waiting for the financial opportunity to get one.
I hope to be joining a great group of owners soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.