Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, I am finally starting to find the time to get back to testing. Lowered the record to 10.62. I am not currently paying attention to the MPH until I get some other issues resolved, then I will expect it to rise a good bit. Although not lowered by much, but it was worth noting due to the warmer weather and the very stiff head wind (15-25 mph.) Here are 3 slips from Saturday. Pay attention to the 60' on the 10.62 pass... another overall record 1.37! I made a fourth pass, but threw a bunch of fuel at it and ended up going .77. Oh well. More to come.

here is a bonus video below taken by another friend at the track on another night. Pay attention to the bumper!

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?t=85077

Some pics taken from a friends facebook posting... I think she has more at much beter resolution

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
That's insane!!! How is the front end holding up when you come back down?

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHA...... Damn that's some crazy power right there Eric! Congrats on that 60ft!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Damn Eric! You should have called me. I would have rolled out. I have been studying for finals, but it would have been fun.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
I love seeing your jeep doing a wheel stand.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Damn congratulations Eric, that beast is insane. When are you going to through the nitrous on it?!

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Damn congratulations Eric, that beast is insane. When are you going to through the nitrous on it?!
Hey, smarty pants!!! It's throw. We are through with this conversation. :fight:

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.