Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys is there anyway I can get an update of the new version of mygig? Dealer wants $160 for the cd? Thank you

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
The RER 2.402 update and gracenotes 3373 update is the most recent ones. Search google for a link. I don't remember the link off hand but there is a site to download it from.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Are you talking mygig software or Nav maps? Software update is free. Chrysler will send you a free CD or download like the above post mentions. There's a post somewhere on here with a link to the site. Nav map update sounds like what the dealer is talking about.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Are you talking mygig software or Nav maps? Software update is free. Chrysler will send you a free CD or download like the above post mentions. There's a post somewhere on here with a link to the site. Nav map update sounds like what the dealer is talking about.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Yeah I got a letter in the mail the other day and the updated maps see 149.00.....

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
Nav map update sounds like what the dealer is talking about.
I think that's exactly what he's talking about and the map updates are tied to your VIN, so there is no download available, making the dealer or NavTeq the only choices.

Bernie

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys I called chrystler and they will not send me out and update cd. They said it had to be done at a dealer. All i wanted was the mygig update not the maps. I just called a local dealer and they said it would cost one hour labor to do the regular update. He said $120. Is there anyway I can get a copy of the update?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
You have the RER radio system? I was just about to toss my 2.402 update and Gracenotes 3373 in the trash. PM me your address if you can use them and I will USPS them to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts