Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i took the jeep out for a cruise on Sunday and snapped a couple pics with a friends Audi s5 with matte black vinyl down the center...iphone pics but enjoy..
And my jeep is for sale please refer to my fs thread if interested.
:banana_hitit:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Enjoy guys!!:bluecap:

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have done plenty of pulls i generally pull him off the line about a car length. He usually takes me after 60mph that car has more power in the higher gears should have been designed with more low end torque.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahaah BOYCHIKS funny you said that me and him were both laughing when we went to take pics it was a last minute idea and we got there and realized his s5 needed a bath big time. The two cars have a nice contrast with the color and all think they were some cool pics for a last minute quick thing.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW boychiks come up to NY so i can go for a ride and feel the whipple power! That truck of your is bada$$ like what you did with it

Reactions: BOYCHIKS

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
nice pics, They look fresh together.I feel like ive seen that S5 before..where u from in jerz?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice!! thanks for sharing, both cars look great!!

Reactions: TheSrt8power

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
ahaah BOYCHIKS funny you said that me and him were both laughing when we went to take pics it was a last minute idea and we got there and realized his s5 needed a bath big time. The two cars have a nice contrast with the color and all think they were some cool pics for a last minute quick thing.
Haha, still looks good. Nothing he can do about that dust. Yes, love the contrast between the 2 and the turned wheels! I love what he did with the matte black.

BTW boychiks come up to NY so i can go for a ride and feel the whipple power! That truck of your is bada$$ like what you did with it
Thanks!! Would love to get it up to the city one day, couldn't imagine the pictures I could take. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
611 Posts
TheSRT8power where in N. Jersey you from? I'm in the Montclai area and I'm looking for a SRT. Can you PM me with some info and pics on that Jeep please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts