Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after looking intensively for one for a couple of months, i got me an Inferno Red one bone stock with just a Mopar intake. I purchased it off a 76yr old gentlemen that passed away 2 weeks ago, and his wife was selling his toys (he also had a SC Jag and SC C6). The car has only 28k and i got it for a pretty good price. The only thing it doesn't have is the GPS unit and rear entertainment, other than that it is immaculate. The only thing i got to do is bleed the brakes since the dealership changed the breaks last time, they must have not bled the breaks properly, they are very soft when pressed.

Here is some crappy cell pics.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Very nice!!! Conrgats!

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! It looks very clean.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Congrats on your purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I see a pattern in that driveway ;)

Rig looks great ! Thanks for posting

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see a pattern in that driveway ;)

Rig looks great ! Thanks for posting
haha yeah believe it or not i did not want a red one, this is my 5th red car. I am sick of red, but he Jeep looked way too sexy in red to be passed....thanks guys for all the compliments. the truck drives great.

Did i mention it also has the MaxCare Plan up to 2013 or 50k, whichever comes first. So far i just noticed the soft breaks and there is weird noise, kind of squeeke but not very noticeable. It looks like its coming from the PCV valve area. I wander if the PCV valve is plugged, will see, the truck does idle fine though..

·
Registered
419 Posts
Did u ever find your squeak? I have a new to me '09 with molar csi and I have a squeak or whistle under light throttle. Sounds like it's the cai. Is this normal?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mine end up being the PCV valve, prolly clogged since the truck has not been driven in a while..it went away now

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well being the winter is here i dont think the cooler thermostate its a must at this point. I am going to do the thermostat towards spring, but for now will do the tcase, and both diffs.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
love all these michigan jeeps coming in! congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Great find! Congrats. Gotta love a 76 yr old that had those kinda toys!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Best color congrats!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Sweet color! And congrats!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts