Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is gonna scare some people!! I've been waiting to have this done forever. Dwight's a slacker.;) I hope no one lines up next to me in the right lane this weekend. Shit's gonna be loud! I also finally have some ammo for those damn biker idiots who piss me off around my house. I think 1st gear at 25mph with it open should do the trick on them.:fu: Enjoy....

·
Super Moderator
10,998 Posts
You could also scare the crap out of any passenger that is about to get it your car.

Reactions: Glorysends

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
that F8ckin sick Harry! Looks good! get sum shots of what it looks like underneath, i wanna see how you did it!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Hell yeah that's gangsta.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Hell yeah that's gangsta.
You got that right!!!!! That shat sounds bad ass HB!!!! Even before the cut outs are opened up on that Beast!! PPP Stage 2 cam FTW!!!!

Did you have to cut into the side skirt on the Jeep to get that pipe to show on the side?

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the words guys. I'm totally diggin it. We've had the piping since May but haven't gotten around to doing it. Of course, I had to go through the whole DMH fiasco. Now running QTP again and not looking back.

Yes Jose, the side skirt is trimmed. I didn't want it hanging down below it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: Knuckles

·
Registered
857 Posts
Wow I jumped out my seat hearing this lol sounds awesome

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Very nice HB going for the side pipe look, love it. You should mount one on the other side just for looks.

Jim

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
That is sick!!! Lovin that Harry!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
zoinks! thats amazing! got any underside shots of how it looks?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Ohhhh Myyyy .... Im in love ! faint turbo = orgasmic

Beauty of a rig you got there Harry !

·
Registered
741 Posts
I was JUST getting ready to start this thread...

I tried to get a shot from underneath on there too. Well, what I could from being on the pavement.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts