Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last seen heading east toward Jacksonville...the bastards left some clues at the crime scene.....monster, 76, stage, forced, boost....and they said I'm not getting it back till its faster than [email protected]!!!

:rofl:

Reactions: TheBRICK

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Hahahaha....... Chase them down on your Gixxer:D

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hahaha :lol:

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
You might want to wait a couple months before you call the police to recover it for you. I think those people have been known to strip & rebuild them once they get them back to the chop shop. LOL

Jim

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Probably taking it to one of those chop shops that adds parts....I hear its a new fad.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I'm leaving my Jeep unlocked, just in case those same "thieves" are in my neighborhood! :D

hahahaha No kidding !!! Keys are under the mat !! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Those damn Jacksonville Jeep thieves! They take your shit and give it back with all sorts of performance parts. Love those thieves at Stage 6.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Hahahahaha. I am trying to find the f-ing "like"button and I cannot find it! I thought I was on Facebook for a second. Good stuff man!!!

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Nice, you will love it when you get it back.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Congrats on it getting stolen!HAHA, i thought it was actually stolen when i saw the message. Let us know how it its when you get it back

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everyone! I'm definitely excited about the build. I will start another thread once I get my property returned!! Thanks STAGE6!!

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
My personal take on this is that the thieves are overwhelmed by guilty consciences. So they modify the vehicle and make it better/stronger/faster, then bring it back to the victim.

You gotta have faith in the human race. There's always room for hope. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.