Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down coast highway in oceanside CA, spotted a 2010 camaro drove by it I asked my friend if it was an ss. He said it was I got up to a stop light next to it and gunned it when it was green. Then I got to another stop light and he reved his engine, it turned green I gunned it and smoked him. I talked with him at another red light and he said he had $10,000 in upgrades to it. And I only have an exhaust on mine everything else is stock. He was confused and asked is that a jeep? And I proudly said yes.

· Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha thanks man.

· Registered
1,603 Posts
Ha ha great kill.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
$10,000 worth of junk. Imagine that on a jeep.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
He probably had the 10K upgrade Hennessey package.....it includes stiched headrests, a CAI, and a brand badge on the back.

· Registered
1,156 Posts
He probably had the 10K upgrade Hennessey package.....it includes stiched headrests, a CAI, and a brand badge on the back.
I was under the impression that Hennessey packages started at 150K .... :rolleyes:

None the less, nice kill ! glad the SS driver was a good sport about it and took the time to chat after

· Registered
555 Posts
Congrats on the kill!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.