Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
One of the sickest sounding turbo jeeps ever. I remember standing next to your bro on that run and everyone was like DAMN is that an F-16.

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
That was a fun weekend!!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice, thats haulin azz

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
WoW! That Rocks!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Daaaaayum. Who built that beast? They must know what they're doing!!:D

Reactions: mondo

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Gosh your jeep is so freaking sick! Not saying this out of sarcasm or just trying to boost ypur ego but everyone always knows when you are rolling up bc your jeep is the shiat! Can't wait to see what you can do this race season!

Reactions: TheBRICK and 1BAMFR

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
Oh man! That shit makes my agent orange act up!!! Cant wait till next year! You going to FL in Feb. Kioni??

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh man! That shit makes my agent orange act up!!! Cant wait till next year! You going to FL in Feb. Kioni??
I think im going to miss the Florida event, but will be attending the rest...including the Ohio event. I need to stuff a new motor in my jeep tooo, waiting on parts!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
I think im going to miss the Florida event, but will be attending the rest...including the Ohio event. I need to stuff a new motor in my jeep tooo, waiting on parts!
That's weak bro...lol. You need to at least fly down and offer moral support. Can't forget drinking as well :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts