That's beautiful.

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Beautiful car man, congrats!

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
ASS!!! You got it Friday and are just NOW posting up pics?!?!?!? WTF man? Holding out on us? Haha. Man.... I LOVE that car!! PLEASE black out all chrome on that thing and do the black chrome on the rims!! Throw some dark ass tint on it and that's spankable!! Definitely the white is the best color man(and no it's not racist!)!!

Reactions: kmitch80

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a great paint shop in St Louis quoting me for all the chrome to be black chromed today. The rims as well. The black chrome package Chrysler supposedly is going to have as of right now hasn't been released.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Nice ride,

I played with my brother-in-laws NAV in his new journey. It is an awesome upgrade.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Nice man. That thing will look dope with black chrome accents.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Gorgeous looking ride there. I really love the new 300's, they are my favorite looking Gen 2 of the SRT8's. Saint Louis eh? Where in STL do you live? I see you are in South County, which dealership?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The sound system is harman kardon. I got the car from south town dodge in south county. I am friends with my salesman so I went to him for the sale. I live in St Charles Missouri about 25 min from the dealership.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts