Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't too sure about the blue, but did my research, saw it in person, now I wouldn't want it in any other color.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Congratulations! Great looking beast you got there. Let the modding begin :D

Reactions: jessrt87

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Congrats on the jeep! Modern Blue is the single classiest color the Jeep can have. Congrats on joining the club!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks you guys. I'm not normally a gearhead, I usually leave that to my other half, but he's into Audi.. I actually almost got a Q5 in lieu of this, but he told me to check out the Cherokee SRT8, and that for the money, I wouldn't get the amount of performance, speed and utility in ANY OTHER vehicle available today. He was very correct. He's also been brought up in a hot rod family, I mean he just sold a 69 Cougar Eliminator to his mom, so the SRT8 appeals to his roots. He also recommended that I join a forum, lol.

After doing research on this particular Jeep, I know how rare, exclusive and special this SRT8 is. It's one of the very few vehicles that will be a true collectors item, and hold it's value if properly cared for. I hope it to be the first car for our newborn daughter... ;p

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Looks good!!

Congrats looks beautiful. Welcome to the site & the ultra rare Modern Blue owners club.

Jim
Our 09 infernos are still the rarest :D

I wasn't too sure about the blue, but did my research, saw it in person, now I wouldn't want it in any other color.
There was another blue that I didnt care for but the modern blue looks great in person!! I probably would have got it myself when I ordered but the previous blue made me not even consider it.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
welcome to the forum and nice ride you have

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Congrats...love that blue.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice. I think I have only ever seen one of that color in my area. Nice to be rare(r)!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks good!!

Our 09 infernos are still the rarest :D

There was another blue that I didnt care for but the modern blue looks great in person!! I probably would have got it myself when I ordered but the previous blue made me not even consider it.
I know what you mean.

That's one thing I really love about owning this Jeep (other than brute force): exclusivity

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.