Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in 2010 i bought this 2010 srt8 challenger 6 spd. with 300 miles on it I took it too the edge o dells bar in Wisconsiin dells to dominate the burnout pit...in this video you'll see the first two cars, (black 89 mustang gt, and black srt8 challenger) which were mine...i was given a brand new set of rear tires with the car ... which i after this had to put on...i also managed to burnout the power steering pump which u will hear near the end of my second batch of donuts ooh... there is a second part to this video that starts out with my buddy srt10 hennessey twin turbo e85 truck smoking the tires a little ... its a pretty good set of videos i threw together from that day... ..ps bare with me if the link doesn't work on my first try

part 2

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nice videos !!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
AWESOME VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is this?
Wisconsin dells ,wisconsinthe burnouts were at Edge o dells bar, across from cruising chubbies. The car show itself is HUGE...like 1000 cars a day...I go every yr with a few of my cars..in 2011 they had like 10000 ppl show up to watch this event..there is lots of footage on youtibe ...this yr I didn't do any burnouts but it was cool to watch lolthe show is for 89 and older but there are a few Venuses in town that weekend...I have a few molar buddies in the area ....maybe a molar show would be a great addition...its may 19 and 20.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I go to automotion every year as well but never knew about burnouts at the Edge-o-dells bar. Hopefully they will do that again in 2012 so I can check it out. I plan on taking the Jeep this year so we will have to get together one of the nights. I usually take my R1 down but there are so many cops there now that I get pulled over 3-4 times per night just because I am on a bike.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The last I heard from Tim( owner of the edge) they really gave him he'll in 2011, we have a big party every yr at M& M Ice. Lots of cool cars and truck there. A few yrs back ppl abused ( myself included) the leniency about cruising and burnouts, the result is what u see for law enforcement. It's about the only show I do but well worth it..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ya I remember back in 2005, 2006, and 2007 you could get away with murder on the cruise nights in the Dells during the show. Everyone was doing burnouts on the hill past Noah's Ark. Myself included. Cops didn't seem to care. Now there are cops walking on every street and there must be 100 cops cars driving everywhere during the car show pulling people over for anything and everything. I guess thats ok because I remember a few accidents a few years back from rwd cars loosing control, one even hit Mcdonald's!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Wisconsin dells ,wisconsinthe burnouts were at Edge o dells bar, across from cruising chubbies. The car show itself is HUGE...like 1000 cars a day...I go every yr with a few of my cars..in 2011 they had like 10000 ppl show up to watch this event..there is lots of footage on youtibe ...this yr I didn't do any burnouts but it was cool to watch lolthe show is for 89 and older but there are a few Venuses in town that weekend...I have a few molar buddies in the area ....maybe a molar show would be a great addition...its may 19 and 20.
Im guessing its legal?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice!!! That takes talent. Thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it is legal if your at the edge. A few yrs back, (2009 I believe) I watched a guy crash his viper...totaled it, we pulled him out of his car after air bad deployment...I have several pics of it on my Facebook page..also pics of some of the guys we hang with and some pics of the show a few yrs back. Someone also wrecked their gt500 that year

·
Registered
185 Posts
There are usually a few wrecks every year. I watched a guy in a teacup roadster loose control up a curb and hit a few parked cars. That was either 2005 or 2006. Now everyone gets pulled over for even accelerating hard because of all the things that have happened in the past. If a few of you guys are in the area I would highly reccomend checking it out next year. I usually get a hotel close to the strip every year. The show has never disapointed me...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts