Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Current offer is $10k, not what I want really but just seeing if any of you guys are looking for a good truck.

Asking 12,000 OBO

2003 GMC Sierra Z71(4x4) SLT
• 105,000 Miles
• All Fluids Recently Changed, 24th of August, 2011
• Truck Runs Better than brand new, does not consume oil or any other fluids. No leaks or problems of any kind. Adult kept by a Ford Mechanic.
• Clifford 50.7X 2-Way Security and Remote Start System
• Black with Grey Leather Interior
• Heated Seats
• Dual Power Seats
• Power Windows
• Power Mirrors
• Heated Rear Window
• Heated Mirrors
• Rubber Bed Matt
• On-Star
• Steering Wheel Electronics Controls
• Two Twelve inch Kicker sub woofers under back seat in a downfire box, powered by a 1,000 watt amp
• 20'' Denali Wheels Painted Flat Black
• Will Include stock 16'' premium wheels with stock Michelin tires with nearly 100% of life left.
• Full Size Spare Tire
• LED Interior Lights
• After market Intake
• BANKS Monster Exhaust
• LPP Headers and Mid Pipe
• Tuned by Nelson Performance
• KC Hella 500 FF Lights Behind Grill with 55 watt 6000k H.I.D. Bulbs. These lights behind the grill do not stick out, they are mounted behind the grill insert.
• Fog lights and Head lights both have 55 watt 6000k H.I.D. Bulbs( 3 sets including the KC's)
• All body trim painted with body color(Black)
• 90% Highway miles

I didn't think I was ever going to sell this truck, but since my new work is giving me a company truck there is no need or room for 3 cars at home. The truck runs flawlessly and does not have a single problem. All fluids have recently been changed and the truck has been well maintained. I would give the paint a 8/10 being it's a 8 year old truck.The inside of the truck is still like brand new, 10/10. Once again the truck runs amazing and I always get complements on it. By far one of the best sounding gmc's I have heard. If you have any questions you can call/txt me at 713-806-7983, preferably text before you call. . . my name is Jerod.

Asking $12,000, but will consider other offers.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I can not see the pictures.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm I can open this page on both my pc and my iPad, pm me ur email and I'll send them to u when I get home.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also don't look to far into why my truck is in front of specs lol, they just had the most lite parking lot.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Pics are displaying fine for me. Up to you, but you might want to consider moving your asking price up to the top as some may not notice it right away.

Bernie

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestion Bernie. Changed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts