Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Selling the SRT8 and have a Diablo Trinity for sale. Comes with CD, cables, and unit. Text me at 702-376-5619 if interested. Thanks! Has everything except the box. Asking $480 plus shipping. Will be available next week

I have set of stock OEM GY runflats off of my 08 SRT8. Look to have at least 50-70% life on them. Evenly worn. Will be available by next week because they are in storage. Has a lot of life on them. $125 each

I have a Valentine One Radar Detector with rear view mirror mount, hardwire kit, and mute button for sale. $550 for all obo.

Mirror Mount:
[/URL][/IMG]

MUTE BUTTON Installed
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Brand New Factory Reproduction Rim for sale. Bought for a spare for my road trip but never mounted on the Jeep. Has a tire on it but will remove it prior to being sold. Bought for $245. Asking $200 plus shipping.

[/URL][/IMG]

Out of my 2008 WK1 SRT8: $120 plus shipping OBO
[/URL][/IMG]

Off of my 2008 WK1 SRT8. Roof rail covers and bolts. Does not include the sticky part that they connect to.

$20.00

[/URL][/IMG]

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only have the pics of it installed after trying it out. I can take more pics when I pick it up from this weekend. I'm in the middle of moving and left it at my mother-in-law's house.

[/URL][/IMG]

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are the run flats still available? I need 2 fronts. Pics of the tires if possible?
They are. I'll try to take pics later today. One is still on the rim in Vegas but the other is in San Diego. I'm picking up the one in Vegas this month.

· Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Stop making duplicate threads, learn to bump and adjust your current thread. Other thread is deleted

· Registered
27 Posts
Trinity still for sale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.